Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Book Trailer

Book Trailer: "Oh Say Can You Seed? by Bonnie Worth


Making a book trailer was a very eye opening experience. I had a lot of trouble making it and it took me many tries. Although I do think I could have done better, given more time, I am happy with my result. Making a book trailer is an excellent way to show off your digital/technological skills while sharing a book with your students. Making a book trailer allows you to share a book with anyone without giving away the entire book. The video is supposed to entice them to want to read it and learn more about the topic. Overall, the experience of making this book trailer was a challenging but rewarding time. If I can, I will definitely use it in my future classroom, wether it be me making one or having my students make one!

No comments:

Post a Comment